Saturday, March 19, 2016

The return of "To Zowa Sho"



 I recently caught up with an old friend from high school who wants to take up blogging about local food traditions in her home country, Nepal. Since she was always the best cook in our dorm I can't believe she didn't come to this idea sooner. She can't believe I stopped updating this blog. "You are in the perfect place to do this kind of writing," she reminded me. As always her enthusiasm was infectious. Its been  more than a year since my last post but after that conversation  I am finally ready to come back to regularly blogging about Bhutanese food. 


To celebrate my return, here is my favorite food photo of the last year.  A close up of the beautiful and very tasty beans I helped my mother harvest in her garden in Tang, Bumthang last fall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment